Scholarships, Fellowships, and Other Opportunities
- Diversity & Inclusion Resources – Women in Tech
- The Coalition to Diversify Computing (CDC) – Aims to increase the number of minorities successfully transitioning into computing-based careers in academia, federal labs and industry.
- Catalyst – Nonprofit organization conducting research on building inclusive environments and expanding opportunities for women at work.
- CASHI – Computing Alliance of Hispanic Serving Institutions
- NHLI – National Hispana Leadership Institute
- SACNAS – Society for Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science
- Computerscience.org – Scholarships
- MentorNet – Place to find or become a mentor.
- The Mentoring Company – Leadership Development through Mentoring
- Financial aid guides specifically for women from OEDB.org: Breaks down available grants, scholarships, and fellowships, along with useful tips and tricks:
- Scholarships exclusively for minority students by AffordableColleges.com
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund – College Scholarship Program
- NSHMBA Scholarship – National Society of Hispanic MBAs
- SHPE Scholarship – Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- SWE Scholarship – Society of Women Engineers
- NSBE Scholarship – National Society of Black Engineers
- HENAAC – Hispanic Engineer National Achievement Awards Corporation